Good morning and happy Friday!
Sooo, I decided today would be another off day from the running program. I set my alarm for 6:30 with good intentions, and got out of bed excited to start back up again. But within minutes the sneezing and hacking started up, and I took that as a sign, that maybe anther day off wasn’t such a bad idea. Blah.
On the plus side, Dennis was up as well, and made me a batch of his cheese and veggie eggs. I wrapped them up in a corn tortilla, and enjoyed a cup of coffee on the side. Ahh..
I thought I would try something kind of fun this morning that I’ve seen on a number of other blogs- random facts about me! If you’re like me, you’re often curious about what other people are like(and what they like) aside from what their blogs and websites are centered around. It’s all in good fun, and interesting to see what makes other people tick 🙂 So, here goes:
15 Random Facts About Me
- If you haven’t already noticed, I’m OBSESSED with cats. I love my furry babies, and baby talk to them throughout the day. I used to tell people when I was little, that I would own 50 cats, live in an apartment in NYC, and eat donuts all day. True story.
- Which leads me to my next fact: I ❤ Donuts
- I was a cheerleader in middle school, but couldn’t tumble, so I joined drill/dance team in high school. I loved it.
- Dennis and I married at the ripe old age of 19. I flew out to Florida(he was stationed there while in the Navy)and we eloped. Haven’t regretted it a day since.
- I am double jointed in my hips, arms, and most of my fingers.
- I once took Meredith to the wrong birthday party. True story- I thought the party was on a Saturday at a gym, but in fact it was on Sunday. The birthday girl was in Meredith’s class, it was the beginning of the school year, and we didn’t know her or her mother. We arrived, played games, got to the birthday song and realized it was the wrong name during the song. I immediately grabbed Meredith and bolted. Humiliating. Worst. Day. Ever. I made Dennis take her the following day.
- My middle name is Beth. I never liked it, and used to joke that it sounded like bath. Amy Bathtub. Awesome. I’m weird, I know.
- I’ve only left the United States once, Jamaica last year.
- I have a third daughter. Her name is Emma Grace and she was stillborn due to an illness I caught. She would be 6. Her birthday is August 3rd, and we usually celebrate in some small way every year. I like to think that my dad is taking care of her in heaven.
- I secretly wish I was a ballerina. I love to dance!
- My favorite color is pink.
- I kill every plant I own, I don’t have a green thumb.
- I am the only one in my family that hates pickles.
- When I was little, I used to believe that if I wished hard enough, Cinderella’s blue ball gown would magically appear in my closet. I was always so disappointed to open the door and find that it just wasn’t there.
- I can eat an entire bag of Sour Patch kids in .02 seconds. They are hands down, my favorite candy and I have no self control around them.
There, that about does it for now. Hope I didn’t scare too many people off- haha. Now it’s your turn! Leave me with 5 of your most random facts- I’d love to hear from you!